Full Job Description
Reluconsultancy is one of the leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating, and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build, and run more innovative and efficient businesses. We’re growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers’ and employees’ lives in significant and important ways. We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
We are in search of talented and passionate coders who can add value to the table. Qualification and Work experience are secondary to us.
1) Develop enterprise responsive web applications for desktops using Angular.
2) Implement Angular services to communicate with the REST API backend.
3) Work closely with the product owner & UI team to design, code & implement web customer experience.
4) Map complex business requirements into technical UI design & architecture.
5) Leverage rapid prototypes to evaluate & explore solution options & ensure UX/UI feasibility.
6) Participate in architectural design, solution of the issues & code reviews.
What makes you a great fit?
1) Startup mindset and DNA – Ability to learn quickly and work independently in a rapidly changing environment.
2) TypeScript experience is a must.
3) Experience with REST-based APIs and JSON data.
4) Strong industry experience in architecture and development of scalable production-quality applications.
5) Experience working in an Agile development team.
6) Proven debugging and troubleshooting skills.
7) Designing and developing user interfaces using Angular best practices.
8) Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies.
9) Excellent verbal/written communication skills and strong time management and problem-solving capabilities.
10) Experience in Git.
11) Proficient in HTML5, CSS3.
Want to apply for this job role first you have to attempt the given task ;
Task Link: Relu-Angular-Task
Submit your task here: submission link
.NET: 1 year (Preferred)
- Java: 1 year (Preferred)
- Work from home
- Day shift
- Flexible shift
- Morning shift
- Overtime pay
- Performance bonus
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)