Full Job Description
IT Project Manager
Relu Consultancy is one of the leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating, and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build, and run more innovative and efficient businesses. We’re growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers’ and employees’ lives in significant and important ways. We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
We are in search of talented and passionate coders who can add value to the table. Qualification and Work experience are secondary to us.
- Delegate technical responsibilities and monitor the progress of projects
- Report progress, including any changes made to plans and production
- Contribute to product design and establishment of requirements
- Deliver products consistently, on time, and on budget
- Oversee user testing and report results—adjust requirements as needed
- Work closely with project manager during all phases of the development lifecycle
- Review all work produced by the development team
- Ensure code produced meets company standards
- Prepare the necessary technical documents for the project.
- Coordinate with clients and technical team to manage the development of project.
- Provide guidance and insight to upper management and procure buy-in
- Conduct interviews, hire and train new technical support/IT staff
What makes you a great fit?
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or related field
- Ability to work in a high-pressure, deadline-driven environment
- Exceptional communication and reporting skills
- Solid working knowledge in all required software and programming languages
- Outstanding leadership skills and ability to delegate responsibilities effectively
- Demonstrated understanding of Project Management processes, strategies and methods
- Working knowledge of technologies like Python, Angular, Django, Flutter, etc.
Want to apply for this job role first you have to attempt the given task ;
Task Link: Relu-Project-Manager-Task
Submit your task here: submission link
Job Type: Full Time
- Work from home
- Day shift
- Flexible shift
- Morning shift
- Overtime pay
- Performance bonus
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)