Full Job Description
Reluconsultancy is one of the leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating, and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build, and run more innovative and efficient businesses. We’re growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers’ and employees’ lives in significant and important ways. We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
We are in search of talented and passionate coders who can add value to the table. Qualification and Work experience are secondary to us.
1) Good Experience in Web Scraping or data extraction through Selenium/Scrapy or other frameworks and related libraries
2) Working knowledge in various DBS’s, message queues & Web Restful APIs.
3) Good knowledge of Various Databases from RDBMS to NoSQL
4) Required Candidate profile Strong Python Programming Capability Knowledge of advanced scraping techniques.
5) Strong Logical & Analytical skills with good soft & communication skills
What makes you a great fit?
1) Experience with the Python platform, Object-Oriented Programming.
2) Python libraries – Pandas, NumPy, Matplotlib, Beautiful soup, Selenium, Tabula.
3) Data Base – MySQL, SQL, Mongo DB.
4) IDE- PyCharm, Spyder, Jupiter notebook.
5) Communication skills – Python developers need strong verbal communication skills to work with other members of the programming team and participate in a collaborative environment
6) Analytical ability – because Python developers analyze programs to improve their functionality, these professionals have strong analytical skills and critical thinking abilities.
Want to apply for this job role first you have to attempt the given task ;
Task Link: Relu-Python-Task
Submit your task here: submission link
software development: 1 year (Preferred)
- HTML5: 1 year (Preferred)
- Work from home
- Day shift
- Flexible shift
- Morning shift
- Overtime pay
- Performance bonus
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)