Before You BeginPlanning your track is crucial before you start with the process. The process is divided into two parts, these are:
- Fetching data using a headless browser and request libraries.
- Extracting the required data from the available data source through Parsing.
- Node.js (preferably the latest LTS version) NPM node running on your machine
- NPM modules installed and running
- . A basic understanding of Web Scraping, CSS selectors, or Xpath will be helpful.
- First, create a “web_scraping” directory and then navigate to it.
- After directory creation, run the “npm init” command for project initialization.
- As per your preference, answer the question asked during creation.
- Lastly, use the “npm install node-fetch cheerio” command to install the packages.
Advantages Of Web Scraping SolutionsWeb Scraping plays a pivotal role in achieving success and developing the business, mostly when you are starting from scratch. Here are some Web scraping advantages and processes :
Time To Market Advantage
- Efficient data scraping services with cutting-edge technology,
- Flexible scraping process to serve with scalable,
- Secure and outcome-driven solutions.